ANECDOTE : Jamie Foxx: Stupidest Thing

Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Definition : short account of an incident.
Generic Structure : - Abstract 
                   - Orientation 
                   - Crisis                     
                               – Incident


Jamie Foxx: Stupidest Thing

Jamie Foxx was once asked to recall the stupidest thing he had ever done. "I did it just recently in Australia," he said.

"I normally don't go in the ocean, but myself, Jessica Biel and some friends from the cast of Stealth had a couple of shots at this place called Iceberg, which is right on the ocean in Sydney, and she's like, 'Come on, Jamie.' I was like, 'You know what? I'm gonna do it.' So I run and jump in the ocean, and I'm bodysurfing, and it's like 1 A.M. I'm having a good time, I get out, and a guy says, 'Where you been, mate?' I'm drying myself off, and I say, 'I was in the ocean, man. Had a great time.' He goes, 'Mate, the feeding hours for sharks are from 12 to 4.'

So that was probably the stupidest thing. I would have been the only black dude ever eaten by a shark."


Paragraph 1 : Abstract

    Paragraph 2 : Orientation

Paragraph 3 : Incident


0 comments:

Post a Comment