Definition: To Tell How To Make Something.
Generic Structure: - GOAL
How to Make Fried Rice
White Rice that's previously been cooked and refrigerated
1/2 an Onion
1. Put about 6 cups of rice into your rice cooker. Let it steam until it is ready.
2. Wash the vegetables. Then, dice the carrots and onions into small pieces. Set them aside for the next step.
3. Add oil and heat up the pan to 100 degrees.
4.Toss the vegetables into the pan for about 3 minutes. Then toss in the carrots and onions for 3 minutes with the vegetables. Add the 1 teaspoon of salt into the pan.
5. Boil the chicken or shrimp with the rest of the ingredients (optional).
6. Put a bit more oil into the frying pan.
7. Toss the rice in carefully.
8. Add an egg and scramble with the other ingredients. Add approximately 2 to 3 tablespoons of soy sauce while frying.
9. Put fried rice on a dish and it's ready to serve!